Muti-touch functionality was added to Wacom's Intuos5 graphics tablets earlier this year and, after winning much praise from users, it's no surprise to see it arrive on the company's Cintiq range of interactive pen displays. The Cintiq range was first introduced in 2005 and the addition of the Cintiq 24HD touch now allows users to use their fingers to pan, zoom and rotate the canvas at the same time as using the pressure and tilt sensitive pen... Continue Reading Wacom Cintiq 24HD touch adds multi-touch to interactive pen displaysSection:
Display, Graphics, Multi-touch, Tablet, Wacom Related Articles:
- New 21.3" Cintiq is World's First Interactive Pen Display
- Wacom’s Intuos4 Wireless cuts the USB cable
- Wacom's new Bamboo gets you multi-touching for under $100
- Wacom Intuos4 next generation pen tablet for digital content creators
- Wacom Inkling transfers drawings to drives
- Wacom nextbeat: wireless ...