The iGills SE-35 is not just another waterproof case for the iPhone, but instead promises to turn Apple’s mobile device into a fully-featured dive computer. The waterproof scuba diving case protects the iPhone down to depths of 130 feet (40 meters) and allows easy underwater usage via six buttons integrated into the design. Users also retain access to the iPhone's camera for underwater shots and on the software side, the SE-35 is offered with a complementary app which features navigation tools and torch, in addition to an automatic dive log. .. Continue Reading The iGills SE-35 transforms your iPhone into a dive computer Section:
App, Diving, iPhone, iPhone Apps, Marine, Underwater, Waterproof Related Articles:
- TAT7 case keeps your iPhone camera clicking underwater
- driSuit case keeps your iPhone "dri" underwater
- Tyger-Ray underwater scooter
- Hybrid Series iPhone case features removable USB drive
- Otterbox announces Armor Series iPhone 4 ...