If you’re looking to complement your air-conditioned shirt with a pair of pants to help keep your bottom half cool in the summer heat then Japanese company Kuchofuku has you covered. The Kuchofuku Air-Conditioned Cooling pants feature two battery-powered fans to direct a refreshing flow of air onto your legs and nether regions... Continue Reading Keep cool downstairs with Kuchofuku’s air-conditioned pantsSection:
Clothing, Cooling, Japan Related Articles:
- Air conditioned shirt has its fans
- Vaude bike pants deliver weather protection, casual jeans-style
- Scientists create an air-conditioned bulletproof vest
- 3D-printed sand Microclimates to cool public places
- Ubiquitous Drum Pants puts a drum kit in your jeans
- "Beauty and the geek" keyboard pants - would you wear them?