Trudging through knee- or thigh-deep snow is far more tiring - not to mention freezing - than walking on solid ground. If you find yourself caught in the middle of a snowstorm without snowshoes, you could get into trouble quickly. Airlite inflatable snowshoes give you a lightweight emergency back-up, that lets you walk atop the snow and get out safe and sound. ..
Continue Reading Airlite inflatable snowshoes for deep-snow emergencies Section:
- Hive Snowshoes climb the slopes and ski down
- Folding skis help snowboarders hike into the backcountry
- The Rotauf MRK5 combines beacon and avalanche airbag functions
- Two feet, two snowboards: Dual Snowboards split your width
- Standup paddle ... snowboarding? Kahuna Creations' snow-ready paddle
- Yaktrax - snowchains for your feet