By Amanda Ponzar
- Callouses -– three on my left palm, rough from carrying the baby’s car seat all over creation.
- Scars –- c-section and more, marring a previously unblemished body.
- Bruises –- from rocking baby and carrying kids, car seats and bags galore every time I leave the house (book bag, diaper bag, bottle bag, work bag, purse, lunch, etc.).
- Fine wrinkles and occasional puffy eyes –- from waking in the night and early morning to care for two of the most precious little people on the planet; from working hard, from laughing, smiling, even a little worrying.
- Gray hairs -– only a few to date, thank God, but they indicate I’m aging, and with that, presumably, comes wisdom, but definitely experience and expanded bandwidth. I can do more, bear more, be more.
Would I go back to the glory days of my teens and twenties? Never. Not unless I could take what ...