THIS UNIQUE BUSINESS IS VERY PROFITABLE AND HAS AN UNPARALLELED BUSINESS MODEL WITH HIGHLY COVETED CONTRACTS IN PLACE. THIS IS THE ONLY BUSINESS THAT PICKS UP USED TIRES FROM RETAIL AUTO SHOPS FOR FREE AND MAKES A TON OF $$$ ON THEM. THERE IS A HUGE DEMAND FOR QUALITY USED TIRES HERE IN THE U.S. AS WELL AS SOUTH AMERICA AND THEY ARE A MAJOR SUPPLIER. THEY HAVE GREAT RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS AND THEREFORE RECEIVE EXCELLENT PRODUCTS WHICH ARE RESOLD. 35% OF THE TIRES ARE RESALEABLE FOR EXCELLENT PROFITS. THE OTHER 65% OF THE TIRES ARE SHREDDED AND RECYCLED BY ANOTHER COMPANY. THEY ARE STRATEGICALLY LOCATED NEXT TO THE RECYCLING OPERATION AND IT CREATES A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP FOR THEM THAT CERTAINLY ADD’S TO THE BOTTOM LINE. THIS BUSINESS IS AN ABSOLUTE WINNER THAT DOES NOT TAKE EXHAUSTING HOURS TO MANAGE AND PRODUCES AND EXCELLENT CASH FLOW STREAM!! IT IS ALSO A VERY EFFICIENT BUSINESS WITH THE HIGHEST MARGINS FOR BUSINESSES IN THIS CATEGORY. IT’S A HOME RUN ACQUISITION FOR SURE!!


Reason to sell : ILLNESS FORCES SALE

Support and training : FULL TRAINING AND SUPPORT

Financing terms : NEGOTIABLE

Business opportunities : Company currently has No Website and Does No Marketing. Imagine the growth you could achieve just by adding these!! Any ambitious new owner of this business could easily gain new accounts from BIG companies like BJ’s, COSTCO, SEARS, STS, ETC. POTENTIAL GROWTH IS HUGE. This businesses infrastructure is scalable and the Demand is certainly there. The current owner has been in “Cruise Control” for many years rarely seeking to add new accounts. If you are ambitious you could easily gain more market share in NJ, NY. This business currently has about 4% market share. There are approx. 30 million used tires disposed of annually in the Tri-State, all of them waiting to be picked up and profited from.

Business competition : This Companies Business Model DOMINATES the Competition. THE MAJORITY OF SALVAGERS CHARGE A FEE FOR EACH TIRE THEY PICK UP. NOT THIS BUSINESS, HE PICKS THEM UP FOR FREE!! WHO CAN COMPETE?

Business location : Lease Expire: 0000-00-00 Option: YES Lease Security: 4500 Monthly Rent: $ 2,200 Type of Location: Stand Alone Facilities: All trucks, trailers, and inventory are kept in a gated commercial lot. All customer service is facilitated at your own office!!
Price:
$2,600,000
Cash flow:
$700,000
Revenue:
$2,100,000
Seller financial available: Yes
Work from home: No
Franchise: N/A
Year established: 1975
Employees: 15
Inventory: $150,000
Date: Thu 11 Sep 2014

Listing Expired!

Share this business listing:
Photos:

About Businessreel
BusinessReel is the best way for the buyers who want to buy businesses to search across thousands of sites and find the business for sale listings that match with their criteria.