Partner / Investor required for new bar/cafe/gallery which recently opened two weeks ago. The concept behind the venture is unique and original which encompasses the cultural arts to create a dynamic and exciting experience. The revenue model behind the business relies on tradition models i.e standard cafe and bar revenue models.
The owner requires a partner/investor with extensive hospitality experience (previous or current owner) to not only invest in the business but to also be a major influence in the running of the hospitality element of the business.
The venue’s location is as good as it gets! An opportunity for a premise as a location is very rare! Located in Melbourne’s (CBD - central location not outskirts) premium hospitality precinct – the 300m2 premises boasts incredible exposure as it corners a main road and a incredibly popular laneway – With a massive glass frontage and outdoor seating on both the main road and laneway – the potential is incredible.
All the start-up requirements/expenses have been completed including:
• Liquor License (On-premises cafe/restaurant liquor license).
• Building Permit – Occupancy permit.
• Accessibility Permit – New building act introduced last year requiring all new properties (or change of use) to be wheelchair accessible. This will render most new premises unusable unless the ‘whole’ property is wheelchair accessible (inc accessible toilets).
• Food Permit.
• Outdoor seating Permit.
• MBF (fire department) Approval.
• Bank Guarantee + Deposit have been paid.
• Equipment for bar, cafe, small cooking equipment.
The Investor / Partner will require the following attributes:
• Extensive experience and an owner/operator of a similar size venue.
• Good natured, honest and reliable.
• Financially secure.
Full details and finances of the business will be disclosed upon application.
Only applicants who outline their industry experience need apply.
300m2 - Huge glass frontage, Amazing vast space
Prime location in Melbourne's CBD with frontages to both the main street and one of the best known laneways
Competition / Market:
Hospitality precinct, therefore obviously competitive.
New business - endless possibilities for expansion.