Mould Tooling Company
(Design and Manufacture for the rubber and plastics moulding industries)
• Established 2004
• Designers and Manufacturers for the Rubber and Plastics Moulding industries
• Customer base of circa 15 regular customers of varying sizes in the Aerospace, Automotive, Commercial Vehicles, White Goods and Oil Exploration sectors across Europe
• Excellent reputation for design solution provision
• ISO 9001: 200 accredited
• Circa 5,000 square foot Factory with informal lease tenure. Rent: circa £19,000 per annum Rates: circa £ 5,700 per annum. Oil heating, Redcare monitored Alarm System and security grilles to doors and windows.
• Highly skilled, competent and loyal employees
• Potential for retention of Principal if required
• Internet website
The company owns and operates an inventory of equipment, machinery and tooling etc. in the daily smooth operation of its business. This inventory includes:-
• Dainichi CNC Lathe
• Colchester Mastiff with DRO
• Colchester 2000 Short Bed
• Colchester 2000 Long Bed with DRO
• Fadal VMC 15 CNC Milling
• Fadal VMC 4020 CNC Milling
• Fadal VMC 6030 CNC Milling
• Fadal VMC 4525 CNC Milling
• Lion Mill with DRO
• Rambaudi KVO Mill with DRO
• Rambaudi Ram-Mill with DRO
• 2 x Charmilles EDM with DRO Spark Erosion
• 2 x Eroda EDM Spark Erosion
• J&S Cylinder Grinder
• 2 x J&S Surface Grinder
• Various Tool Grinding and Linishing Machines
• Brierley Tool Grinder
• Bench and Pillar Drills
• Comprehensive Inspection Equipment
All such inventory is expected to be included in a successful sales package.
The business is being offered for sale on a going concern basis, all financial discussions will take place directly between the vendor and all interested parties under the auspices of Turner Butler.
’09 Turnover of Circa: £ 425,000
’08 of Circa: £ 475,000
’09 Gross Profit of Circa: £ 130,000
’08 of Circa: £ 220,000
’09 Nett Profit of Circa: £ 10,000
’08 of Circa: £ 90,000.
Support & training:
Full support and any necessary training will be provided during handover as part of a successful sale package.
The company currently employs 5 full time staff (including its Director/Principal) and 2 part time staff.
Reasons for selling:
As part of a strategy towards semi-retirement.
Seller financial available: N/A
Work from home: N/A
Year established: 2004
Employees: The company currently employs 5 full time staff (including its Director/Principal) and 2 part time staff.
Date: Sun 27 Feb 2011