The company is a custom specialty contract manufacturer focused on bringing automation solutions to some of the world’s largest multinational companies. Led by a highly-skilled and collaborative team of engineers, programmers and assemblers, the company produces sophisticated high volume automated labeling, laser marking, polishing, packaging, dispensing, loading and unloading and assembly machinery.

Many of the company’s customer relationships span decades and include industry leaders.

Industries served include:-

Cosmetics & Personal Care

- Medical Devices

- Automotive

- Electronics

- Industrial Processing

- Consumer Products

Many of the Solutions range from single work cells to complete production lines.

Product sales represent 90% company’s revenues while service fees, which include parts, installation and service calls account for the remaining 10%.


Reason to sell : RETIREMENT. One of the Owners may agree to stay on a while ( negotiable )

Support and training : Complete training and support included. Owner open to negotiating an employment contract for up to 2 years to manage and transition the company

Financing terms : Negotiable

Business opportunities : Unlimited

Business competition : Very Minor Competition in this Niche market.

Business location : Option: NEW 10 Year lease or option to purchase the building Type of Location: Stand Alone Facilities: A stand-alone fully climate controlled building with complete suite of offices, state of the art manufacturing, warehousing and shipping all under one roof. The Company is located within Enterprise Zone, which can lead to tax breaks.
Price:
$5,495,000
Cash flow:
$1,081,000
Revenue:
$5,875,000
Seller financial available: Yes
Work from home: No
Franchise: N/A
Year established: 1990
Employees: 26
Inventory: $275,000
Real Estate: $2,000,000
Date: Tue 19 May 2015

Listing Expired!

Share this business listing:
Photos:

About Businessreel
BusinessReel is the best way for the buyers who want to buy businesses to search across thousands of sites and find the business for sale listings that match with their criteria.