The hotel is located in the centre of the historical old town of Bansko. Bansko is the number one ski resort in Eastern Europe. It is also internationally highly regarded as a ski resort and is becoming more and more popular for many reasons as can be seen under the heading “Bansko”. Bansko is UNESCO funds has been made available for the upgrading of the cultural centre of town where all the Historical sites, Mahemas’, night spots and small businesses are located. These pedestrian ways start less than 20 meters from the entrance of the hotel and therefore a better location for the hotel cannot be found. Furthermore the hotel is not far from the ski lifts, but during the ski season the hotel bus transports the guests to and from the ski lifts.
The hotel is completely renovated. All the outside walls were isolated and plastered. The plumbing and electricity was pulled out and redone, and the heating system for the hotel was also completely redone and fitted with a new “Buderust” (Italian) boiler and the ret of the system is also completely redone throughout the hotel. All the walls and ceilings were newly plastered and the floors and skirtings redone. All the doors and windows has also been replaced
The bathrooms were also completely redone and all the sanitary ware, taps and tiles were replaced. The public areas has been redone and the restaurant area has particularly been decorated in the attractive “Bansko” style with wood and river stone.
The hotel consists of a basement, the ground floor plus two floors. In the basement we find the Kitchen the central boiler room, a storage room and a Gym area. Depending on what the kitchen is used for some additions may still be required. Plans of the different floors are shown below.
The style of the furniture and the interior can be seen on the photos from the photo gallery. The mattresses have been imported from Italy and are of superior quality. The rest of the furniture is imported from Germany and Poland.
The rooms are particularly spacious and the luxury studios, penthouses and multi room units are not only spacious but also well furnished. The multi room units make it particularly
The accommodation provided is the following:
1. 8 Double Rooms sleeps 2 persons each
2. 2 Single Rooms Sleeps 1 persons each
3. 2 Luxury Studios consisting of a separate lounge area which also have a sleeper couch for use of a family with where the couch can be used by another person or two smaller children. Can therefore sleeps 4.
4. 2 Two room family units with two separate rooms (sharing a bathroom) sleeping 4 persons
5. 1 Loft room with a Double bed on the Ground floor and a single on the top floor sleeping 3 persons.
6. 1 Two room unit with a double room and a lounge with a sleeper couch that can sleep 3
7. 1 Three room unit two bedrooms sleeping 2 persons each and a separate lounge with a sleeper bunk that can sleep another person or 2 smaller kids.
8. 2 Luxury Penthouse units on the top floor with a double bed and a single bed in each as well as a sleeper Couch in the Lounge area, can therefore sleep 4 or 5 if two are small children.
In total there are therefore 19 units that can sleep 55 persons.
The current price is 839 euro per square meter.
Real Property Included