This animal clinic is a full service veterinary hospital that has been AAHA certified since 1992, operating their veterinary practice at much higher standards of care. Fully equipped with the latest tools and technology to tend to all kinds of animals including domestic animals, farm animals, and wildlife. They have a complete small and large animal service facility; they have a full line pet store. Also, they provide an animal shelter and adoption service. The efficiency and logistics of this business generates higher cash flow rates than industry average. Canine Reproduction is this fine company's main focus, a special interest, a very profitable niche market and their best referral service.

The business was established in 1983 and has been run by current owners/ veterinarians since 1983. All of the employees are dedicated to the animals as much as the owners, making this a great working environment. They offer veterinary medicine and surgery, annual vaccinations, medicine, Microchip ID; they help animals find new homes through their adoption services and pet store. This veterinary offers surgery for animals in need, this includes orthopedic surgery, spay, neuter, C-sections, and laser surgeries. The clinic offers vacation boarding, daycare and hospitalized medical treatments as needed. Contact us today for more information!

90% of their profits come from the veterinary clinic and the other 10% are generated by the sales of pet supplies. They offer full services for all pets.


Property information

Real Estate: Lease

Business Operation

Reasons for selling: Retiring
Competition / Market: The customers are very loyal because of special service and quality personal care. When they bring their family in, they know they can trust the caring knowledgeable employees with the animals. They have the latest in clinical technology and well rounded services, to make this their one stop pet clinic.
Expansion potential: A new owner could consider further focusing on developing profit centers. Growth and expansion could be obtained by continuing Quality service and word of mouth.

Other information

Relocatable: This business can be relocated.
Website: www.intlag.com/
Inventory / Stock value: $100,000 (included in the asking price)
Furniture / Fixtures value: $250,000 (included in the asking price)
Support & training: Owners willing to help out during transition peroid and work as locum when needed. The staff are well trained, experienced, and educated. All staff are certified and licensed Animal Health Technologists. There is a management team in place and staff will most likely stay after transition. There are also veterinary locums available when needed.
Price:
$1,500,000
Cash flow:
$472,000
Revenue:
$1,500,000
Seller financial available: N/A
Work from home: N/A
Franchise: No
Date: Sun 27 Feb 2011

Listing Expired!

Location: Canada > Alberta
Share this business listing:
Photos:

Related listings:
About Businessreel
BusinessReel is the best way for the buyers who want to buy businesses to search across thousands of sites and find the business for sale listings that match with their criteria.