I won’t waste your time with a long drawn out description, so please read this short informative sales proposal for quick stats regarding the website for sale. You may view the site live at: http://www.SunHomePower.com.

General Statistics:

- Product: e-Book.
- Market niche: Green Power / Alternative Energy.
- Total revenue: $442,421.00 (Last 24 months).
- Average website revenue: $22,115 / month.
- Average monthly visitors: 11,940 / month.
- Main traffic stream from affiliates: The site has a list of 783 affiliates.
- High converting sales copy: Usually the website converts at 5% - 7%.
- Low refunds: Average 14-16 refunds / month.
- Proof Reports: Please contact me directly to see complete website reports as well as real time business statistics.

Included In The Sale:

1. All applied accounts of sunhomepower.com.
2. Sunhomepower.com domain name.
3. Complete e-book / bonuses rights.
4. Database of 12,507 active business subscribers.
5. Database of 783 active affiliates.
6. Database of 2,059 social media followers.
7. Complete website / business content.
8. Business marketing materials.
9. My 24/7 training & support for one full year.

Traffic Information: - Stable affiliate traffic contributes to over 85% of the total traffic and the other 15% comes from search engines, social sites, directories, video sites, press releases, direct links and articles that back link to the website.

SEO Information: - Google PageRank – 2 | Alexa Rank – 77,633 (Top 100K) | US Alexa – 11,811.

Affiliates Information: - Net profit hovers around $14,595 per month. Affiliates are to be paid 40% of each sale and the site currently has 783 affiliates. Affiliate program details can be viewed here: http://www.sunhomepower.com/earn_money.html

Expenses & Advertising Costs:
$105 / MO – Auto responder account.
$50 / MO – Business automation account.
$10 / MO – Hosting provider.
$65 - $100 / MO – For marketing / traffic maintenance.
$21 / MO – Wire transfer fee.
$10 / YEAR – Domain name renewing.
$4.90 / SALE – Charge of merchant account provider.

Business Maintenance: - Minimal daily support work is required to answer the queries received through e-mail and to make payments to the affiliates once a week. Average time for site maintenance is approx. 30-60 min. a day and can be easily run by one person with basic internet skills.

Potential: - A huge market exists in the renewable energy niche and it is ready to be tapped. Quality renewable energy related products sells like hot cakes. It's super perspective niche because many people in our world would like to go green and save some money. Little cost advertising and autopilot income through affiliates is making the site gather serious profits. The new owner can use additional traffic streams to increase website visibility; it can be also integrated with the Clickbank network for even more exposure.

History: - Domain name was bought in January 2007. Website marketing started in the beginning of October 2009. Approx. $8,500 was spent on business creation / promotion (between October – December 2009)

Additional Details: - Please contact me directly for additional business details by the information below.

Reason for Selling: - Money received from the business sale will be divided between spouses in the process of divorce.

My asking price is $95,000 which is very low amount of money for such valuable business. Looking for serious investor with ready capital. You can view contact details below. Thank you for your time!


Additional Details

This is not a distressed business or bankruptcy situation.
This is not a franchise resale opportunity.
This is a homebased business opportunity.
The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
The property is owned.
Price:
$95,000
Cash flow:
Not Disclosed
Revenue:
$442,421
Seller financial available: Yes
Work from home: Yes
Franchise: No
Year established: 2009
Employees: 0
Date: Wed 30 Nov 2011

Listing Expired!

Category: Domain Names/Web Sites
Additional Category: Educational Services
Location: Austria
Share this business listing:
Photos:
    No photos available

Related listings:
About Businessreel
BusinessReel is the best way for the buyers who want to buy businesses to search across thousands of sites and find the business for sale listings that match with their criteria.