The building office is central located in the 2nd District of Bucharest within Obor Square Area at 3 minutes far by walk to Obor Shopping Area. The location is characterized by excellent access from any other part of the city, being crossed by ones of the most important roads of Bucharest: Mihai Bravu Blvd, Calea Mosilor, Sos. Colentina and Stefan cel Mare Blvd.
The Obor Square Area is reputed for its tradition in commercial gross market. There is concentrated a significant retail activity considered as representative for Bucharest. The area hosts the City Hall of 2nd District
• GLA – 1,250 m²;
• Building structure: U + GF + 5 Floors (open spaces)
• All facilities included (communication systems, internet network, security systems, air conditioning, centralized heating system, modern elevator -1m/s speed, etc);
• 10 parking spots underground;
• 7 parking spots outside;
• Direct access to public transportation lines;
• The tenants are private companies acting in different fields of industry as financial services, banking, consultancy, management, etc.
• The related land of the building raised on it is subject of a concession contract with the municipality for an amount of EUR 15000/year.
• The cost utilities are settled on an extra charge base and its are entirely supported by tenants;
GLA: 1,250 m²
Monthly net rent: Euro 20,000
Asking Price: Euro 2,250,000
This business can be run from home.
Office Building, U+GF+5 Floors
Romania, Bucharest, Obor Commercial Area
Real Property Included